Field Status Update As of May 18,2013
Please consult District website or field status hotline for more detailed information about Field conditions...
|Deer Park - McDaniel||Wings/Strikers/Kickers/Minors||Open and Playable|
|Deer Park - Sycamore||Passers||Open and Playable|
|Eastgate - Clepper||All fields||Open and Playable|
|Fairfax Lower||Passers Field||Open and Playable|
|Indian Hill - Camp Dennison||All Fields||Open and Playable|
|Indian Hill - Camp Livingston ||All Fields||Open and Playable|
|Indian Hill - Kugler|| ||Open and Playable|
|Madeira Dawson||All Fields||Open and Playable|
|Madeira High School||High School Field||Open and Playable|
|Madeira Middle School||All Fields||Open and Playable|
|Mariemont Elementary||Passers||Open and Playable|
|Reading - Haffey|| ||Open and Playable|
|Reading - Hilltop|| ||Open and Playable|
|Reading - Rohm & Hass|| ||Open and Playable|
|Terrace Park Drackett||All Fields||Open and Playable|
|Terrace Park Stanton||Wings and Strikers||Open and Playable|
Welcome to the Internet home of Cincinnati Hills SAY Soccer. We hope you will bookmark this page (you may want to since it is a long name to type) and stop by often.
Cincinnati Hills SAY is an Area member in good standing in the SAY Soccer Organization with over 1500 players playing soccer in both the Spring (March-May) and Fall (August-October) seasons.
Cincinnati Hills SAY members include the following communities:
For more information click on the About Us and Mission links...
Welcome to the Spring 2013 Soccer Season!
The CHSS Spring 2013 soccer season will commence on Saturday April 6th and end on Sunday May 19th
Our eight participating soccer Districts include:
- Deer Park
- Indian Hill
- Reading Soccer
- Terrace Park
We will continue to support small-sided soccer at the younger age groups which we rolled out last Fall. The small sided format at the passers, wings and strikers levels are as follows:
- Passers (U7) 6v6 (min 4 players on field)
- Wings (U10) 8v8 (min 5 players on field)
- Strikers (U12) 8v8 (min 5 players on field)
As always, we continue to look for ways to improve the quality of our program. We continue to focus our efforts on three core areas of our program; coach training, referee certification and parent/spectator compliance with our SAY Area code of conduct.
- Coach Training: All coaches are required to be SAY certified. All member Districts are required to be 100% compliant. As such, all coaches have attended small group training clinics in which they have been instructed on the Laws of the game, skills training, player development and coach conduct.
- Referee Certification: All referees are required to attend a Cincinnati Hills SAY Area-wide training program. This involves both on and off-line training in addition to on-field experience and evaluation. Referees are required to attend a re-certification class each year to keep their referee license current.
- Parent/Spectator Compliance: One of the biggest issues we continue to face is a lack of respect and sportsmanship on the sidelines. Our main purpose is to provide a fun and rewarding experience for all participants. This requires an understanding of the Laws of the game in addition the positive encouragement of all players in addition to respect for both coaches and officials. Commencing this Fall, we have developed a Parent/Spectator agreement which one parent of each player participant is required to sign. This acts as a contract with the organization and is an important reminder of the real purpose of a recreational soccer organization.
In order to continually improve the soccer experience, we need and appreciate your input. As such, please let us know how we are doing. Feel free to contact your District representative or send me an e-mail directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating in our soccer program and have a great Fall Season!
All the best,
President - Cincinnati Hills SAY Soccer
CHSS Spring 2013 Parent and Spectator Responsibilities and Agreement Form
CHSS Spring 2013 Coach Points of Emphasis
CHSS 2013 Schedules Released!
CHSS 2013 Schedules are now available.
You can find them here